Bank PO Exam is one of the prestigious exams, which requires meticulous studies. Please, follow the instructions given below to score better:-
The Study Plan is applicable to the Most-comprehensive Course Package:
There are two Sections: Essay & Letter.
Study Plan for Essay Writing:-
- Choose a Topic from the 'Most Probable Essay topics'.
- Ponder over the chosen topic for a while and try to frame it into different heads: Introduction, Body, and Conclusion.
- Ask yourself how familiar you are with the topic; whether you have relevant data and facts for the essay
- In case the Essay Topic chosen is new to you or and you do not have any relevant facts and data, you are required to go through the Model Essay already provided in your Course Package.
- If you're familiar with the essay topic, attempt it following the appropriate format - Introduction, Body, and Conclusion. If you do not have relevant data and facts, use these the next time after collecting all them.
- If you have sufficient time for the exam, you're required to go through the essays given in your Package one by one before you switch to Descriptive Mock Tests.
- You need to attempt 'Non-personalized Mocks' for self-evaluation, and then attempt the 'Personalized Evaluation Mocks'.
Please, go through the 'Articles' and 'Video lectures' provided for quality improvement. For relevant data and facts, go through journals of repute. (however, the data and facts are there in your package).
Study Plan for Letter Writing:-
- Choose a Topic from the 'Most Probable Letter topics'.
- Before you switch to writing on the chosen letter topic, find out whether it is formal or informal.
- Formal letters are always small and to-the-point, while Informal letters may be small or big; however, you are required to write such letters to-the-point.
- Don't waste words in maintaining formalities in both kinds of letters. While writing the letter, just spare a moment to discover whether the letter is going to fulfil the purpose or not.
- Proper Organization of thought is a must to fetch a better score.
- Divide the content of your letters into different paragraphs to satisfy the topic.
- Informal letter are written in such a way as if you were talking to the reader in the same way as you're used to.