Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
Please enter your email:
1. The Golden Rice variety is rich in
2. The DNA fragments have sticky ends due to
3. Plasmids are used as cloning vectors for which of the following reasons?
4. The human genome project was launched in the year
5. The vaccines prepared through recombinant DNA technology are
6. Which is a genetically modified crop?
7. PCR technique was invented by
8. The first transgenic plant to be produced is
9. RNA interference helps in
10. Which of the following is the quality of improved transgenic basmati rice?
11. The first clinical application of gene therapy over a 4 year old girl was for
12. Excision and insertion of a gene is called
13. The expression of a transgene in the target tissue is identified by a
14. ———– is used as a vector for cloning into higher organisms
15. Which bacterium is used in the production of insulin by genetic engineering?