Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
Please enter your email:
1. As per 2011 census, the number of women per 1,000 men in India is ?
2. As per 2011 census, the percent of urban population in total population in India ?
3. The National Commission on population is headed by ?
4. As compared to Census 2001, which are the 3 states to have recorded major decline in the sex ration ?
5. 201-2011 is the first decade, with the exception of __, to add lesser population compared to the previous decade ?
6. __is the Census Commissoner, under whose guidance the 2011 Census has been conducted ?
7. 2011 Census is Indias’s ___ Census since independence and__ since 1872 ?
8. The latest child sex ratio ___, is the lowest since independence ?
9. Debang Valley, Arunachal Pradesh and Samba Valley J & K have ?
10. Which among the following pairs is/are not correctly matched ?