Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
Please enter your email:
1. Amalgamation and rapid unification between countries can be identified as
2. Globalisation has improved in the living structure of
3. Which Indian industries have been hit by globalisation?
4. Which organisations strain on the liberalisation of foreign investment and foreign trade?
5. Tax on imports can be treated as
6. The main reason behind MNCs investments are
7. Which institute supports investments and foreign trade in India?
8. When did the government remove the barriers for investment and investment in India?
9. MNC stands for