Dear Aspirant of IBPS PO, there is an English proverb, ‘An early bird always catches the worm’. The earlier you start preparing for the exam in a balanced way, the more chances are there for final selection. Never, commit a blunder of average aspirants, who think that they should first of all focus on the first phase of the examination. If their result is positive, then they should focus on the next phase. But, they get less time than required for sound preparation and fail to get at the final destination. So, rather focus on all the phases equally as only the winner is valued.
Keep it in mind, ‘Jo jeeta wahi Sikandar’. So, try to be a Sikandar. Bankwizz is providing you with some highly important essay topics on which you should prepare properly. You’ll get the model answers to these essays in our paid courses along with descriptive English mocks available with evaluations by our experts within the least possible time so that you can analyze your answers properly before your curiosity of knowing the results cools down.
Now, note down the essay topics which are most likely to be asked in the examination.
- Advantages and disadvantages of Lockdown’
- Prevention is better than cure
- Should schools be open in accordance with certain stringent COVID-19 guidelines?
- Leverage e-learning for all and its challenges.
- How to bring economic normalcy back into the mainstream.
- How the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting the tourism industry.
- The impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on real estate operations.
- Scope of 5G technology in India
- Dealing with mass depression as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Ensuring employments after the lockdown
- COVID-19 is marring children’s future
- World’s largest COVID-19 vaccination programme
- Dealing with depression amongst the masses.
- Challenges in conducting exams during the pandemic.
- Challenges of inclusive development in India.
- The importance of Communication Skills for Success in life
- The importance of Team work in an organization
- The Importance of good decision making in an organization
- The Importance of Art and Culture in Life
- The plight of Old People in old age homes
- Handling Fake News
- Promotion of Electric vehicles
- Challenges on the way to digital India
- Role of Social Media
- House for All
- Universal health coverage in India.
- The importance of voting in Indian democracy.
- Stress among young people.
- Bank acquisitions and amalgamations.
- The privatization of banks and its adverse consequences for the masses.
- Handling bad banks
- Disinvestment of PSUs
- Promotion of the IPU among the masses: their advantages and disadvantages.
- Challenges in front of nationalised banks.
These are some highly important topics, which may have some change in the use of wording; but all these essay topics will definitely prepare a firm ground on which you can deal with any kind of essay quite well in the actual exam. In case, you have any problems, please, feel free to get registered with bankwhizz.com for free. Our experts will try their best to help you write better. Different packages for Study notes and Descriptive Mocks are available with a quality assistance from our experts.
All the best!