For every descriptive paper exam, Bankwhizz issues highly important topics, whether the topics are related to essays, letters, ESI, or FM. Our guess does match in the exam. Three essay topics that were asked in the SIDBI Grade-A Exam – 2022 were from our Fodder Materials. Likewise, in every exam including NABARD Officer Grade A/B, our topics match.
You need to write three descriptive papers for the NABARD Officer Grade A / B phase – 2 exams. So, this phase is fully dominated by descriptive papers. And descriptive writing is an art, which does not develop overnight; it rather takes time. The earlier you develop this skill the more chances are there for selection.
In the second phase of the NABARD Grade A / B Exam, the descriptive English paper will have three questions.
Syllabus (As per Previous Exam Pattern)
- Full Marks – 100
- Time – 90 min
- No. of Questions- 3 (Essay, Precis, & Letters)
- Essay – 40 Marks for 400 words
- Precis – 30 Marks to be written in 150 words
- Letter – 30 Marks to be written in 250 words
The following are the most probable essay topics for the NABARD Officer Grade A / B Phase-2 exam – 2023
NABARD Most Probable Essay Topics – 2023
Agriculture related topics
1. Bio-fuels: Opportunities and Challenges in India
2. Organic Farming and its limitations
3. Advantages and Disadvantages of Genetically Modified Crops in India
4. Micro Irrigation is transforming Small Farms. Elucidate it.
Miscellaneous Essay topics
5. Surrogate Advertising and the Government’s Preventive Measures
6. Will fuel end the need for the use of petrol in vehicles in the country in five years? Give reasons.
7. Future of Electric Vehicles in India.
8. Will India be energy-independent by 2047? Give reasons.
9. Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC) is the future currency of India. Elucidate.
10. Banks and Financial Literacy
11. Financial Literacy of women in India will strengthen India’s Economy
12. The pros and cons of Crypto-currencies and India’s future
13. Are banks able to implement financial inclusion successfully in rural areas as well?
14. Population increase and its adverse effect on India’s economy.
15. Poverty is a threat to prosperity
16. Is the world economy today interconnected?
17. Sustainable Gig Economy towards GDP growth of India through Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
18. Indian Startups are fast turning into unicorns. Give reasons.
19. Gender Discrimination / Equality
20. ‘Make in India’ is shaping India’s economic future
21. The rise in Inflation Rate in India: Concerns and Measures
22. Fake News and how to handle it
23. Unemployment Rate is high: A big barrier to economic development
24. Increasing old age homes: Reasons and Solutions
25. New Education Policy
26. Digital India Mission is playing a pivotal role in transforming old India into a modern India.
27. Cyber security and its challenges
28. Mental Health and its impact on work
29. Importance of Communication Skills in business
30. Preparation for war is the best security of peace
31. Importance of Art and Culture in life
32. Importance of Games and Sports in Life
33. Managerial Skills versus Administrative Skills in a business
34. Importance of Decision-making skills in a business
35. A Good Leader and A good Manager: Which is the better?
Here are some other important essay writing topics for NABARD Grade A:
- Role of agriculture in Indian economy and its challenges.
- Women empowerment in rural areas and its impact on the society.
- Importance of rural infrastructure development in promoting rural livelihoods.
- Climate change and its impact on agriculture and rural development.
- Cooperative farming and its significance in Indian agriculture.
- Financial inclusion and its role in promoting rural development.
- Innovative agricultural practices and technologies for enhancing productivity.
- Rural tourism as a tool for rural development.
- Challenges and opportunities in the implementation of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in rural areas.
- Role of rural entrepreneurship in promoting economic growth and development.
Remember, the key to writing an effective essay is to have a clear understanding of the topic, conduct extensive research, and present your ideas in a logical and coherent manner. Make sure to use relevant data and statistics to support your arguments and conclude your essay with a strong and impactful message.