Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH – FILLERS BY ANANDAM SIR
Please enter your email:
1. Now, the management graduate can expect to have a prosperous life on a ___ income without having to depend on finding a place in the family business or having to tend the paternal estates.
2. The earth is at present in great danger of becoming uninhabitable because of ___ environmental pollution which is going on at an incredibly rapid pace.
3. Nothing probably has more contributed to ___ the poverty and backwardness of India than the want of good roads.
4. The main purpose of having a ____ of ration depots throughout the country is to arrange a regular supply of essential items to the common man at fixed reasonable rates.
5. If the rate of inflation in India remains substantially higher than those of her trading partners, it will be impossible to check the ____ in the country’s balance of payment.
6. Indications are that the Government is __ to the prospect of granting bonus to the striking employees.
7. Shivalal ___ classical music. He always prefers Bhimsen Joshi to Asha Bohnsale, and Pandit Jasraj to Kumar Sanu.
8. As a general rule, politicians do not ___ centre stage.
9. The ___ study on import of natural gas from Iran through a pipeline would be completed shortly.
10. His party is solely to be blamed for the political ____ in the country.