Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH | FILLERS BY ANANDAM SIR
Please enter your email:
1. Our latest battle plan _____ some projects ____ at saving the earth’s bio-diversity.
2. Unless the authorities adopt the principle ____, the strategies cannot become ____.
3. Trying to ____ a team without a good and simple ____ system is like trying to drive a car without a steering wheel.
4. ____ members of a group often ____ influence the outcome of a consensus forecast.
5. Transforming ____ bureaucracies into dynamic, customer-driven organizations is ___ under any circumstances.
6. Fight from the earliest ages, India’s ____ developed a sense of unity and ____ among its people.
7. ____ there is a widespread ___ among the educated youth which makes them increasingly alienated.
8. The problem of another ___ war has assumed great urgency because of the ____ of nuclear weapons.
9. In many countries ____ development arising out of fast technological ___ has led to some problems.
10. Shyness ___ through abnormal behavior in various _____.