RBI Grade B Exam is one of the most prestigious exams in India. Its preparation requires a lot of labour, perseverance and a keen insight into various events going on in and around the country in all spheres of life.
Bankwhizz has issued some highly important Essay Topics for better preparation for the Descriptive Paper English Exam. Please, don’t take this paper for granted as it keeps a lot of weightage in your final selection; hence, throw yourself into preparing for this paper right from now so as to fix one seat for yourself.
Please, mark the following:
- The Descriptive Paper English Exam comprises three Sections:
- Essay of about 300 words (However, word limit may differ) – 40 marks
- Precis of about 170 words (30 marks)
- Comprehension – 5 questions (30 marks)
- Time – 90 Minutes
- Full Marks – 100
Now, start writing on the following Essay Topics. You had better prepare on a virtual platform under the guidance of some expert. Bankwhizz provides you with such a platform where you get holistic approach to its preparation.
- Property Card Scheme is a landmark in making India Self-reliant. Do you agree?
- RBI and Its Roles
- How do FDIs and FIIs play a crucial role for Economic Growth?
- Reviving the Indian Economy
- Measures to liquidate Cheat Funds
- Role of Social Media
- Making Media impartial
- Digital Technology in India
- Scope of 5G Technology in India
- Higher Education: Issues and Challenges
- Value of Vote in Democracy
- New Education Policy
- Virtual Learning/E-learning/ Online Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- Stress Among the Youth
- Health and Wealth or Money is Wealth
- The Importance of Communication Skills for Success in life.
- Should Digitalization and Internet be right or luxury?
- Increasing number of people living in Old Age homes. Different opinions between elders and young ones.
- Underemployment or Unemployment: which is worse?
- Ensuring Employments to All
- Financial Literacy
- Ensuring Access to Online Education to All
- Future of Virtual Currency- scope in India
- Vocal for Local – Will this idea satisfies the Indian market?
- Women Entrepreneurship in India
- Artificial Intelligence – the pros and cons
- Is India ready for Cyber security challenges?
- Discuss the Socio-economic impact owing to COVID-19
- Lockdown: boon or bane
- Sustainable Development amid COVID-19
- Virtual meetings and its challenges
- Biased Media is a real threat to India. Do you agree?
- Challenges of Inclusive Growth during the Pandemic
- Role of MSMEs in reviving the Indian Economy after the Pandemic
- Universal Health Coverage in India: Challenges
- Towards 5 Trillion Dollar Economy: Is it a reality or a myth?
- Role of Micro Finance Organizations in Rural Development
- Unorganized sector in India – a big barrier on the way to Fast Economic Growth
- Role of WHO during the Pandemic
- Challenges of conduction of nationwide examinations during the pandemic
- Doubling Farmers’ Income by 2022: A Dream or Reality. Give your views keeping in mind the widespread of the Pandemic