Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: SPOTTING ERRORS
Please enter your email:
For better profit in coming few days, enthusiastic investors have been shovelling money into the markets through mutual funds.
2. His career nosedived when he failed to manage the requiring money for admission to his dream college.
3. I don’t think that India will win the match; so there is sporting chance.
4. It was his fabricating plan to entrap me in a police case; but I escape
5. The poet expresses his wish to desert the aching world where he lost his wife, son and dear ones.
6. A therapeutic match was played between India, Australia after the ‘tsunami’ hit the coastal area bereaving many people there.
7. There was a snap decision which caused the company to incur heavy loss.
8. It is poetic justice when the man who was used to treat badly with his father, gets the same treatment his son.
9. Soon our discussion had reached its full fledged stage when our expert friend participated into
10. I have had a cursory glance at the document; but I have found some other name than you as an heir to the property.