Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: SPOTTING ERRORS
Please enter your email:
The programme was so much breathtaking that everybody remained stuck to their seats as far as it continued.
2. Each and everybody has to face some teething problems in starting any new work which sometimes makes him as much upset that he abandons it.
3. The thief having floored the house owner, he snatched away all his
4. The Indian constitution embraces with all the sects of the world.
5. Don’t drain away your all energy ploughing the sands.
6. The local people have accused the mill owners for raping their natural resources.
7. The father told the son if he could insulate himself from the family responsibilities.
8. Scientists are still fathoming the mysteries of the alien flying dishes.
9. When Siddhartha was young, he abdicated his wife to gain enlightenment.
10. I decided to wallow in the mellow atmosphere of Shimla in my holidays.