Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: SPOTTING ERRORS
Please enter your email:
1. Directions: In questions 1 to 10, some of the sentences have errors and some have none. Find out which part of a sentence has an error.
a) The subjects / b) of the kingdom / c) revolted against the barbarism/ d) of the king. / e) No error.
2. a) What are you searching / b) in the pile / c) of rejected papers / d) of the factory? / e) No error.
3. a) This is one of the nicest pen / b) that I bought / c) two years ago in Agra / d) during my summer vacation. / e) No error.
4. a) It is the duty / b) of a Commander-in-chief / c) to keep the moral / d) of his men in tact. / e) No error.
5. a) Mother advised him / b) that his closure with any person / d) that had bad reputation / d) would inflict pain on him later. / e) No error.
6. a) The crafty friend / b) has screwed up all the rupees / c) from Rahul by taking advantage / d) of his gullibility. / e) No error.
7. a) He had promised the ‘seth’ / b) to pay off all his debts / c) if his business / d) made benefit that year. / e) No error.
8. a) The non-stop increasing / b) in the Indian population / c) has put many hurdles / d) on the way to the country’s development. / e) No error.
9. a) When her falseness / b) was brought to light, / c) she felt ashamed / d) and so decided not to tell a lie again. / e) No error.
10. a) The timid people / b) die many / c) times / d) before their death. / e) No error.