Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: GRAMMAR
Please enter your email:
1. On his son’s b’day, she ordered some men to decorate the roof/ ceiling of the house with colourful balloons.
3. The dispatcher inquired whether I got the delivery/ deliverance of the goods.
4. How can he expect for better life-standard in the family where there is only one wage-earner but the dependents/ dependants are many?
5. Chabbu Miyan invited all the brothers/ brethren of the society to his son’s marriage.
6. It is a pleasant experience to sit in the terrace of a house in the evenings of the summer season when wind/ air is blowing cooling our faces.
7. Special arrangements have been made for males and females/ men and women in the party.
8. It pained her immensely when she came to know that her home/ house was going to be auctioned.
9. In the stadium, the spectators enjoyed a very exciting play/ game.
10. He has been terminated from his service/ services because of his dereliction.