The RBI Grade B Phase – 2 exam was over on June 25, 2022. The following was the exam analysis:-
The exam surprised all the candidates by asking the essay to be written in 600 words, which was not so in the previous year’s exam. Previously, the essay was to be written in 300 words. It may have proved to be tougher for many such candidates the preparation of whose was not upto the mark. Look at the exam pattern:
- Essay – 600 words – 40 Marks
- Precis – 180 words – 30 Marks
- RC – 5 Questions – 30 Marks each carrying 6 Marks
- Time – 90 Min.
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of using renewable resources? Discuss in the light of the Green Grid Initiative launched at CoP26. (Conference of the Parties at the 26th United Nations Climate Change Conference)
- Women entrepreneurship
- Explain Albert Einstein’s Quote ‘peace cannot be kept by force; it can only be achieved by understanding.’
- Medical tourism
- Precis – 180 words on Space Exploration
Reading Comprehension on Derivatives of contract (5 Questions each)
Banwkhizz is fully specialized in Descriptive English Preparation. Our ‘Fodder Materials’ and Mock Tests are exclusive and the most reliable. The questions asked in the actual exam match.
For more, visit – https://bankwhizz.com/studypackage/course-detail/RBI-Grade-B-2022