The RBI Grade B Phase-II exam was over on June 25, 2022. This phase comprised descriptive and objective-type questions. As far as the Descriptive ESI and FM questions are concerned, friend, these two papers comprise two types of questions – one carrying 15 marks and the other 10 marks.
Let’s analyze these questions:
Friend, in the Finance and Management paper, as per the feedback, the 15 marker questions were:
- What was the Global Crisis of 2008, and what were India’s role and response to that?
- What are a Manager’s roles in encouraging ethical behavior in an organization?
- What are the barriers to interpersonal communication and how to overcome them?
The 10 marker questions were
- Introduce LTRO
- Why do people or an organization resist change and how can it be managed?
- What is blockchain, and how does it disrupt banking?
The following were the questions asked in the ESI Descriptive Paper:
The 15 marker questions were as follows:
- Urbanization is spreading very fast but caste, gender, and race discrimination are still present. Give your views about the challenges in the way of preventive policies in India.
- What are economic reforms? Discuss the economic reforms implemented by India since the 1990s?
- Discuss in detail the RBI’s financial stability report.
The 10 Marker Questions were as follows:
- What are the challenges of Rural Entrepreneurship and how can it solve India’s major social problems?
- Discuss the Monetary policy framework.
What are NBFCs? How are NBFCs different with respect to banks? Name any 5 types of NBFCs which are present in India.