Like Bank PO Exams, the ECGC PO-2020 too offers you a lucrative salary with a proper mechanism of growth scope. The first phase of the exam is Online Written Exam comprising Objective Type Test and Descriptive type English Paper. Interview is the final phase.
The Objective Type and the Descriptive Type Tests are held on the same date in ECGC PO exam but it is not so in SBI and IBPS PO Exams. Hence, you need to focus on making a good strategy for its preparation for final selection.
Please, mark the following for better strategy for ECGC PO Exam:
- Give equal weightage to both the sections – Objective and Descriptive as these will be held on the same date.
- Never forget that the preparation for the Objective Type Test is very different from that of the Descriptive Type Test.
- Besides the preparation for the Objective Type Test, spare adequate time also for the preparation of the Descriptive English Paper on a daily basis.
- You must note that there are umpteen sites, materials and mock tests available for the preparation of the Objective Type Test; but you will get almost no source that avails Descriptive Mock Tests and Materials fully designed for ECGC PO Exam. Bankwhizz gives your personalized feeling by providing you with the materials and Mock Tests fully exam-oriented under excellent guidance.
- Spare a little time in collecting the most probable Essay Topics from different sources; however, you need not go on hunting for such topics. Bankwhizz provides you with such topics the probability of their being asked in the actual exam is the highest.
- Besides attempting Objective Mocks, you need to attempt Descriptive Mocks on a relevant platform. Bankwhizz provides you a one-stop solution to the preparation of the Descriptive English Paper with requisite evaluations of your answers by experts.