ECGC (Export Credit Guarantee Corporation) PO Exam – 2021 is one of the prestigious exams to be held in two phases – Online Written Exam comprising Objective and Descriptive Type Tests and Interview.
The Descriptive Paper Exam consists of two sections – Essay and Precis Writing – carrying 20 marks each and the time allotted for 40-Marks Exam is 40 minutes. Both types of tests (Objective & Descriptive) are to be submitted online by the help of the mouse and the keyboard.
Here are some highly important Essay Topics for better preparation for the Descriptive Paper English Test. Please, don’t take this paper for granted. Throw yourself into preparing for this paper right from now on along with the Objective Type Test.
Now, start writing on the following Essay Topics. You had better prepare on a virtual platform under the guidance of some expert. Bankwhizz provides you with such a platform where you get personalized feeling for the concerned exam.
- India’s Vaccination Programme: Challenges
- India’s EXIM Policy
- India has potentials to become a 5 trillion dollar economy by 2024.
- The scope of Virtual Currency in India
- India is moving fast towards Digital Literacy
- Freedom of expression does not mean hurting sentiments of any community
- E-commerce v/s Traditional business
- Digital payment : Advantages and Disadvantages
- Property Card Scheme is a landmark in making India Self-reliant. Do you agree?
- PM-WANI Project
- Dedicated Freight Corridor – India’s flagship project
- Reviving the Indian Economy after COVID-19
- 5-G technology in India : Scopes and Challenges
- Importance of Vote in the Indian Democracy
- Health is wealth not Money is health
- Challenges of Higher Education
- E-learning : Advantages and Disadvantages
- Are Digitalization and Internet right or luxury?
- Which is the worse of the two – Underemployment or Unemployment?
- How to ensure Online Education to All?
- Vocal for Local
- Security concerns for women in India
- Cyber security challenges before the Digital India
- Socio-economic impact of COVID-19
- Virtual meeting and its challenges
- Biased Media
- Social Media – its role
- Challenges of inclusive growth during the Pandemic
- Role of MSMEs in reviving the Indian Economy after the Pandemic
- Contribution of Unorganized sector to the economic development in India
- Farm Acts-2020 – challenges