Bankwhizz feels happy to announce that our guessed Essays and Letters provided by our experts in our SBI PO Descriptive English Course, matched with the Descriptive Questions asked in SBI PO – 2020 which was held on 29 Jan, 2021.
The descriptive writing test consisted of two questions of 50 marks for which the candidates were given 30 minutes. The first three questions were in Essay writing while the two were in Letter-writing.
Essay- 250 Words Limit
- Efficient use of Natural Resources (From our study notes)
- Pros and Cons of Online Education (From our study notes)
- Pros & Cons to send children to school during COVID-19 situation
Letter – 150 Words Limit
- The letter to the editor to encourage youth to join armed forces (From our study notes)
- To the Manager by Bank customer to close the bank account. (From our study notes)