Bank PO is one of the most promising careers for all competitive aspirants that have done only graduation. Millions of aspirants apply ;for this post as it declares its vacancies.
Bank PO Exam is held in three phases – Preliminary (Objective), Mains (Objective & Descriptive) and Personal Interview.
The Descriptive Paper Exam consists of two sections – Letter and Essay Writing – carrying 25 Marks. The aspirants have to submit the answers online by the help of the key-board within 30 minutes.
Here are some highly important Essay Topics for better preparation for the Descriptive Paper English Exam. Please, don’t take this paper for granted. Throw yourself into preparing for this paper right from now so as to fix one seat for yourself.
Now, start writing on the following Essay Topics. You had better prepare on a virtual platform under the guidance of some expert. Bankwhizz provides you with such a platform where you get holistic approach to its preparation.
- Digital Literacy
- E-commerce v/s Traditional business
- Digital payment : Advantages and Disadvantages
- Property Card Scheme is a landmark in making India Self-reliant. Do you agree?
- PM-WANI Project
- Dedicated Freight Corridor – India’s flagship project
- Reviving the Indian Economy after COVID-19
- 5-G technology in India : Scopes and Challenges
- Importance of Vote in the Indian Democracy
- Health is wealth or Money is wealth: Which is the more important?
- Challenges of Higher Education
- E-learning : Advantages and Disadvantages
- Are Digitalization and Internet right or luxury?
- Which is the worse of the two – Underemployment or Unemployment?
- How to ensure Online Education to All?
- Vocal for Local
- Security concerns for women in India
- Cyber security challenges before the Digital India
- Socio-economic impact of COVID-19
- Virtual meeting and its challenges
- Biased Media
- Social Media – its role
- Challenges of inclusive growth during the Pandemic
- Role of MSMEs in reviving the Indian Economy after the Pandemic
- Towards 5 Trillion Dollar Economy
- Contribution of Unorganized sector to the economic development in India
- Challenges of conduction of nationwide examinations during the pandemic
- Farm Acts-2020 – challenges