IBPS PO is one of the most promising careers for any competitive aspiring graduate. Lakhs candidates are applying to this position as he advertises his vacancies. Here are the reasons why the IBPS PO exam attracts so many applicants:-
IBPS PO is having the highest vacancies in any banking exam. Thus, there is a higher probability of getting selected in it.
It comprises of 11 public sector bank recruitment drive.
The pay is fairly satisfactory and DA and HRA are high.
There are medical benefits as well, concessional loans, and so on.
The IBPS PO examination consists of three phases – Preliminary (Objective), Main (Objective and Description) and Personal interview. There are two sections – Writing Letters and Essays – of 25 marks. Applicants must submit answers online with a keyboard within 30 minutes.
Here are a few very important letter writing topics for a better preparation of Descriptive Paper English Exam. Don’t take this paper for granted. Begin preparing for these questions from now on so that you can decide on a seat for yourself.
Now, start writing about the following letter topics. You more effectively prepare the virtual platform under the guidance of an expert. Bankwhizz provides you with a platform where you obtain a holistic approach to preparing it.
Letter to Bank Manager (Formal Letters)
- Write a letter to your bank manager to change the address in your account.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting him/her to change the Mobile Number in your account.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager to add email address to your account.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager to assign a separate counter for a senior citizen.
- You are working as PO in the bank. You have to do MBA and write a letter to your senior manager to convince him for granting permission to pursue MBA.
Letter to Bank Manager (Formal Letters)
- You have lost your Credit Card. Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting him to block the card and issue a new one.
- Write a letter to your Branch Manager regarding the non-credit of the amount deposited in the ATM.
- You have got a new job with a high salary. Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting to extend the credit card limit.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager regarding an application to open a Current Account.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager regarding the Bank Statement (Transaction Details) of the whole year.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager instructing him/her to stop payment of a Cheque.
- Write a warning letter to a customer of your bank after Cheque bounces.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting him/her for Overdraft Facilities.
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager for Education Loan
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager to assign a Lady Counter in Bank Premises
- Write a letter to the Bank Manager requesting him/her to issue a Credit Card against your Savings Account
- Write a letter to the Municipal Commissioner to bring to the notice the illegal enc by hawkers and request him to put an end to it.
- Write a letter to the editor on types of pollution and how to reduce it.
- Write a letter to the Editor expressing your concern about the increasing rate of Cyber Crime.
- To RTO (Road Transport Officer) about the increasing number of road accidents
- Write a letter to the former college Principal for a recommendation of a job.
- Your friend started a new job. So advise him to save by insurance.
- Write a letter to your cousin to congratulate her. She has passed in an exam with distinction.
- Write a letter to the editor to the aware public regarding fake news and incorrect event information.
- Write a letter to your friend and convince him to invest in mutual funds.
- Write a letter to your friend to start his own startup.
- Write a letter to your friend complaining and advising his son’s over use of mobile phone.
- Write a letter to your sibling giving them advice related to stress and anxiety.
- Or write to an author thanking for authoring a book on ‘fighting depression.’
- Write a letter to your friend elaborating on your experience on a recent foreign tour.
If you want to prepare descriptive English ie essay and letter in 360* to score 20+ out of 25 marks, then you should definitely consider this…