On September 24, 2020, NABARD Mains took place. The highlights of the exam are as follows:
- There were Four Sections – Essay, Letter, Precis and Comprehension
- The Time-limit was 90 minutes for 100 Marks
- All the Essay Topics were not based on Agriculture by any means.
- The word-limit for essay was 400.
- The word-limit for Letter was 250.
- The word-limit for Precis was 150 i.e., the given passage was of around 450 words.
Essay Topics asked:-
- Health is Wealth or Money is Wealth
- The Importance of Communication Skills for Success in life.
- Should Digitalization and Internet be right or luxury?
- The increasing number of people living in Old Age homes. Different opinions between elders and young ones.
- Underemployment or Unemployment: which is worse?
Letter Topics asked:-
- Write a congratulatory letter to you niece in London doing PGD in Economics – Informal Letter
- Write a Letter to the Branch Manager to approve 40 lakhs Rupee-loan for House Renovation. – Formal Letter
Topic for Precis and Comprehension:-
- Mobile Addiction
- You will have to prepare well on almost all kinds of Topics. (Indian Agriculture, Education, Social, Political and Economic Issues). (Bankwhizz provides you a variety of highly important articles selected by our expert team)
- You must have good typing skill so as to shape your thought into Text forms within the limited time frame.
- You will have to use virtual platform for practice. (Bankwhizz is an ideal platform for the same)
- Read a lot, analyze them a lot, shape them into your own words and finally get them evaluated by an expert for better marks (Bankwhizz provides you a 360 degree evaluation)