Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) has released 75 vacancies for the post of Probationary Officer for the year 2022. The following is the exam pattern of the Descriptive English Paper:
Bankwhizz which is fully dedicated to Descriptive Paper Preparation releases the most probable essay topics for all descriptive English-oriented exams. We have the highest number of Descriptive Mocks with the fastest mechanism of evaluation at highly low prices. We are rendering you the best services. Please, go through our course packages.
The following are the most probable essay topics for the ECGC PO-2022 exam:-
- India’s own Digital Currency – A way ahead
- Uniform Civil Code (UCC) will create an environment for all to grow equally
- India’s vision to be a 5 trillion dollar economy by 2030
- India has crossed the milestone of $400 billion exports. What are the challenges ahead to being a core exporting country?
- Ease of doing business will help India increase exports manifold. Give your views.
- Role of Organized Sector and Unorganized Sector for India’s economic growth
- Indian Unicorns are accelerating India’s economic growth.
- Green Finance
- Empowering Women
- Raising the Legal age of marriage for girls from 18 to 21: Advantages
- Role of Social Media
- Mental Health
- Technical Education
- New Education Policy will shape India’s future afresh
- Future of Green Energy
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainable Gig Economy towards GDP growth of India through ‘Aatmanirbhar Bharat’
- Cryptocurrencies: Prospects
- Digital India Mission
- Universal Health Coverage
- Vocal for Local
- Artificial Intelligence
- Women’s entrepreneurship and culture
- Raising legal marriage age for girls: Advantages and Disadvantages
- Challenges of Internal Security
- Drug Trafficking and threats
Please, prepare each essay topic in a suitable format. Register with us to raise any doubts regarding your quality preparation.