Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
Please enter your email:
1. Internal economies arise in which condition?
2. The theory of distribution relates to which of the following?
3. The income elasticity of demand being greater than one, what is the commodity must be?
4. The basic Regulatory of the Mutual Funds and stock markets in India?
5. Goods whose demand is proportional to price are called
6. Which institution in India acts as ‘lender of the last resort’?
7. The demand of a commodity is a direct demand but the demand of a factor of production is called a
8. Which is the unemployment which exists in any economy due to people being in the process of moving from one job to another?
9. What is the one of the main features of a free market economy?
10. As per 2011 census, the State in India with the largest rural population ?