Insurance Sector has a lot of scope as this sector has penetrated remarkably less area of the country. The allowance of 74% FDIs in this sector has paved the path for higher growth in this sector. The Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India has managed to record double-digit growth of 10% in financial year 2021 amid COVID-19 pandemic. So, don’t take this exam for granted and the preparation of Descriptive English Paper will create a difference.
Bankwhizz has provided you with a holistic preparation for this exam. You will get 15 Descriptive English Mocks with a sufficient number of model essays with guidance from experts. Visit www.bankwhizz.com and register for free for quality guidance.
Writing an essay is an art which requires:
- Descriptive Knowledge of various topics
- Sound Vocabulary (Words, Idioms/Phrases, One word Substitutions)
- Sound Knowledge of Current Affairs
- Good skill in data mining
- Healthy Thought Processing
- Strong Guidance
Apart from all the above, please, focus on the following:-
- Your essay should be written in Simple Sentences. Avoid cumbersome words and sentences.
- Avoid verbosity.
- Your starting and ending must be forceful.
- Stop for a while to analyze the Topic given.
- Make a concrete strategy before jump to writing the essay.
- Don’t deviate from the point, which sometimes happens in absence of points and strategy.
- Remain calm and composed in dealing with the essay you’re writing on.
All the best!