On February 25, 2018, IB ACIO Tier-2 took place. The highlights of the exam are as follows:
Total Marks – 50
Total Time – 60 min
Number of Sections – 3 (Essay, Precis and Reading Comprehension)
Essay – 30 Marks (400 Words)
Precis – 10 Marks (250 words)
RC – 10 Marks (300 words)
Previous Year Essay Topics (Exam held on 25/02/2018)
Topics asked: (Three topics) – 30 marks
- Social Media: A boon or a bane for security agencies?
- Do you agree that next world war will be fought over water unless we change the way we manage it? Justify your contention.
- There is no honour in honur killing. Discuss in the context of Indian society.
Reading Comprehension – 2 marks each (2×5)
Précis Writing – 10 Marks
- You will have to prepare well on almost all kinds of Topics. (Bankwhizz provides you a variety of highly important articles selected by our expert team)
- You must have good writing skill so as to shape your thought into Text forms within the limited time frame.
- You will have to use virtual platform for practice. (Bankwhizz is an ideal platform for the same)
- Read a lot, analyze them a lot, shape them into your own words and finally get them evaluated by an expert for better marks (Bankwhizz provides you a 360 degree evaluation)