NABARD Grade, A Phase-II Exam Paper-I Descriptive English was held on November 16, 2021. There were three sections:
- Letter, and
- Full Marks – 100
- Full Time – 90 Min
Section-wise distribution of Marks
- Essay – 40 Marks
- Letter – 30 Marks
- Precis – 30 Marks
Essay Topics asked:
- Dropouts in Schools: Causes and Prevention
- Benefits of Social Media Platform for Farmers
- Contribution of the Tourism Sector to the Indian Economy
- Workplace Diversity: Its Measures for its promotion
Letter Topics asked:
- A letter to the Editor of a Newspaper describing the importance of developing Sports Infrastructure in India to create more Olympians.
- Write a letter to the Credit Card Company requesting to change your address associated with a credit card.
- Write a letter to the Block Officer informing him about the pitiful condition of your village dispensary.
For detailed analysis, click here
Watch the video