The NIACL AO Descriptive Paper 2021 Descriptive English Exam pattern:
Letter Writing – 10 Marks
Essay Writing – 20 Marks
Total Marks – 30
Total Time – 30 Min.
Most Probable Essay Topics:
- Climate Change and measures to control it
- Insurance Penetration: Challenges and opportunities
- The necessity of Insurance Policy
- Frauds in Insurance Sector: Measures to curb it
- Cashless Insurance – Steps to promote it
- Health Policy at the National Level
- Tourism Industry and its contribution to the Indian Economy
- Dropout in Schools: Its causes and prevention
- Benefits of the Social Media Platform
- Workplace Diversity
- Digital Currency is the need of the hour
- Post Covid Economy of India
- Fake News and preventive measures
- Digital India and its challenges
- Cashless Economy
- Online Education: Opportunities and Challenges
- Renewable sources of energy is the future energy
- Net Zero emissions of India by 2070
- Artificial Intelligence is easing life: Discuss
- Environmental pollution: A threat to the entire humanity
- Write a letter to your friend advising him to get his/her life ensured. Tell him/her of the benefits of an insurance policy.
- Write a letter to the editor of the newspaper telling the importance of developing sports infrastructure in India to create more Olympians.
- Write a letter to the credit card company requesting to change your address associated with a credit card.
- Write a letter to the Editor about the rampant cybercrime in your state.
- Write a letter to a Bank Manager requesting for an educational loan.
- Write a letter to your brother how health is wealth.