Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
OBJECTIVE ENGLISH: SENTENCE CORRECTION
Please enter your email:
1. It is a well-known fact that the world’s values to India.
2. The most important quality that Shyam possesses his good sense of humour.
3. What is fated can not be blotted.
4. Despite having the most developed brains, human beings have and will fail to overcome nature.
5. However much you may try, you can not make pace with me.
6. Different riturals for different things have been going on from one generation to the other since immemorial time.
7. I noticed that ten errors were discovered but one still missing.
8. Every job-seeker looks forward to getting a high salary job with attractive perks.
9. Suppose that a lion appears before you, how would you react to this?
10. After a marathon discussion on whether the convicted person be sentenced to death or not, the jury reached its verdict that he should be condoned.