Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
Please enter your email:
1. It was him that came to my house yesterday.
2. He loves me more than his.
3. He has lost the little money which he had got from his father.
4. I’ve paid a visit to Sharma’s house who is an employee in the SBI bank.
5. What was the matter which you were talking about last day?
6. A band of musicians had its musical instruments in their hands.
7. My family is always happy whether it is living in Giridih or any other state of India.
8. I saw a lot of fishes swimming in the pond.
9. My pen is lying on the table and your is in the drawer.
10. I went to market to purchase some vegetables and fruits.