Descriptive English मतलब Bank Whizz
Objective English | Sentence Improvement
Please enter your email:
1. Having been shown the show case containing highly expensive gems he kept it back in the drawers.
2. How neat the child writes on the note book should be observed to improving his handwriting.
3. Had he been here for three days it would have been better.
4. How gruesome the accident was caused.
5. The pen which is contained red ink is not looking so nice as yours.
6. The cap comprising plastic substance melts if it gains warmth
7. Seeing the feats of the acrobats her eyes became wide open.
8. The ponds and rivers of this region should be made channelized by digging them up further.
9. Telling them with hurriedness he walked away.
10. Twelve hours have passed since we are all here to discuss the matter at length.