For every descriptive paper exam, Bankwhizz issues highly important topics, whether the topics are related to essays, letters, ESI, or FM. Our guess does match in the exam. Three essay topics that were asked in the SIDBI Grade-A Exam – 2022 were from our Fodder Materials. Likewise, in every exam, our topics match.
You need to write three descriptive papers for the RBI Grade B phase – 2 exams. So, this phase is fully dominated by descriptive papers. And descriptive writing is an art, which does not develop overnight; it rather takes time. The earlier you develop this skill the more chances are there for selection.
In the second phase of the RBI Grade B Exam, the descriptive English paper will have three questions. Based on the previous year’s descriptive English Exam Pattern, these three questions carrying 100 marks will be – essay, précis, and reading comprehension. You need to submit the answers in 90 minutes. You will get an ample amount of time, provided that your preparation is good.
The following are the most probable essay topics for the RBI Grade B Phase-2 exam – 2022:-
Topics related to Finance
- The pros and cons of Crypto-currencies and India’s future
- Are banks able to implement financial inclusion successfully in rural areas as well?
- Population increase and its adverse effect on India’s economy.
- Poverty is a threat to prosperity
- Is the world economy today interconnected?
- Green Finance: An approach toward sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Sustainable Gig Economy towards GDP growth of India through Aatmanirbhar Bharat.
- Financial Literacy among women and its contribution to the Indian Economy
- RBI’s Digital Currency: A Way ahead
- Indian Startups are fast turning into unicorns. Give reasons.
- Recommendations of 15th Finance Commission of India
13. Gender Discrimination / Equality
14. Women’s Cooperatives in India
15. ‘Make in India’ is shaping India’s economic future
16. Budget and Women’s Power
17. Rise in Inflation Rate in India: Concerns and Measures
18. IMF’s report on India being the fastest growing economy leaving the US, China, and Japan behind. Give your views.
19. Sustainable Energy and Economic Development Coalition / Green Economy
20. Women’s Entrepreneurship and Culture
21. Drug trafficking and threats
22. Freedom of choice
23. Media Freedom
24. Fake News and how to handle it
25. Unemployment Rate is high: A big barrier to economic development
26. Increasing old age homes: Reasons and Solutions
27. Pros and cons of teaching a foreign language in Indian Universities
Science and Technology Topics
28. Social Media: Advantages and Disadvantages
29. Digital India Mission is playing a pivotal role in transforming old India into a modern India.
30. High Internet Speed is more important than mere Internet
31. Cyber security and its challenges
Other Important Essay Topics
33. Mental Health and its impact on work
34. Importance of Communication Skills in business
35. Preparation for war is the best security of peace
36. Importance of Art and Culture in life
37. Importance of Games and Sports in Life
38. Managerial Skills versus Administrative Skills in a business
39. Importance of Decision-making skills in a business
40. A Good Leader and A good Manager: Which is the better?