SIDBI conducted the exam for Grade A officers on April 16, 2022. The exam was objective and descriptive as well. In the descriptive paper, two essays carrying 40 marks were to be written and one Business letter carrying 10 marks was to be written. The Paper was not so hard as it was expected by many of the aspirants. The following essay topics to be written in 200 words were asked:
- The pros and cons of Crypto-currencies and India’s future (From our Fodder Materials)
- Are banks able to implement financial inclusion successfully in rural areas as well? (From our Fodder Materials)
- GST for India (From our Fodder Materials)
- Population increase and its adverse effect on India’s economy.
- Poverty is a threat to prosperity (From our Fodder Materials)
- Is the world economy today interconnected?
- Rural migration to urban areas.
- Gender Discrimination
- You’re the Manager of an IT company, which has supplied you with some defective PC systems. Write a complaint letter for such defective systems.
- Write a complaint letter to the supplier for the late delivery of desktops.
- Write a letter of appreciation and gratitude to the government.