Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
ESI (Economic and Social Issues) Quiz – Poverty Alleviation
Please enter your email:
1. In 2011-12, the poverty line was defined as _________ consumption per person per month in rural areas and _______ in urban areas.
2. When was NFWP launched?
3. Which of the following states in India has given greater emphasis to human resource development?
4. In 2011-2012, which Indian state had the highest poverty rate?
5. When was the Task Force on Projections of Minimum Needs and Effective Consumption Demand was formed?
6. Which of the following programs helps old age people?
7. Those who enter and leave poverty on a regular basis are called
8. How many percentage of Indian population was below the poverty line?
9. Who recommended that India should be truly independent only when the poorest of its people are liberated from human suffering?