Regulatory Body Exam Descriptive English|FM|ESI|ARD|Mocks
ESI (Economic and Social Issues) Quiz – Poverty Alleviation
Please enter your email:
1. Those who enter and leave poverty on a regular basis are called
2. When was the Task Force on Projections of Minimum Needs and Effective Consumption Demand was formed?
3. In 2011-12, the poverty line was defined as _________ consumption per person per month in rural areas and _______ in urban areas.
4. In 2011-2012, which Indian state had the highest poverty rate?
5. Which of the following states in India has given greater emphasis to human resource development?
6. When was NFWP launched?
7. Which of the following programs helps old age people?
8. How many percentage of Indian population was below the poverty line?
9. Who recommended that India should be truly independent only when the poorest of its people are liberated from human suffering?